Ruskin Education has extensive experience in the discipline of English and Arabic language support. We are able to oversee the design, delivery and evaluation of English language programmes, for English as a Second Language (ESL) and English for Specific Purposes (ESP), and also programmes focusing upon improving Arabic teaching and learning.
- Designing English as a Second Language (ESL) programmes.
- Designing English for Specific Purposes (ESP) programmes.
- Curriculum development in Arabic.
- Arabic medium training and professional development in teaching pedagogy.
- Alignment to international best practice and international standards.
- Hands-on delivery and supervision of ESL and/or ESP programmes.
- Improvement of current ESL and/or ESP programmes.
- Direct delivery of training in Arabic and in the delivery of training for improving Arabic teaching
- Evaluating current provision and making recommendations for improvement.
- Providing hands-on support to achieve recognised accreditation.
- Quality assurance of current programmes.